Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tag: 16 Random facts about mee

I was tagged by the oh sooo beautiful and talented Ms.Vianca and if you haven't checked her out, go now! hehe. Thanks for the tag girl!! =)

Edit: I was also tagged by the gorgeous Tammy my fellow Twilight lover! haha =)

This is how it goes down;once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment ("you’re it") and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

16- I'm the biggest procrastinator ever! I always have been but never noticed until high school when I would get so behind and was trying to figure out why.

15- I've gone through so many style changes throughout my life that I realized I'll always be a big mix of things.

14- I don't like pastries. Cake, cupcakes, cookies,pie, doughnuts. I get grossed out by it all and I have no idea why! lol

13- I'm lactose intolerant but I LOVE strawberry milk. go figure.

12- I've recently found that I have a huge love for reading.

11- California burritos from Roberto's are my cure for a hangover. lol.

10- I went to clubs and bars before 21 (got snuck in) and barely go now. I guess it was more fun then.

9- I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a photographer.

8- I eat hot sauce with almost everything, it's like it's not meal without it.

7- I have to sleep with the fan on, even when it's cold or I won't get a full nights sleep.

6- No matter where I go there is always someone that asks me if I speak spanish (I don't), it's like I'm a magnet for that or something.

5- I like to make stuff and decorate things.

4- I would rather text than talk on the phone.

3- I'm almost always late. To be early I have to start like hours and hours before I need to be somewhere lol

2- I'm hella emotional. Like if I watch lovey movies, I will 9 times outta 10 cry. lol

1- I'm really attracted to guys with english or irish accents. lol. It's just sexy to me. hahah.


That was soooooooooooooo hard!

I seen a lot of bloggers do this already, so if you haven't and want to...I tag YOU!

2 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

no pasties?! we are opposites! lol and im emotional too lol

Tammy said...

I agree with u on #15..I look like a different person in every picture..lol