Monday, December 1, 2008

Long time no post...

I don't have anything to really say about why I've been pretty m.i.a lately, things are just weird and crazy right now and I have so much on my mind that I can't focus on certain things. I also just haven't had the motivation to post as much as I used to. Hopefully I get out of this "funk" I'm in and be back to posting as usual soon.

I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving! Mine was good, just spend it with my mom, auntie and cousin at home and I did most of the cooking for the first time, which I actually really enjoyed. So, it was cool.

I'm also really torn about school, because it's like when I really sit and think about what I would love to be doing everyday as a career nothing is clear enough. I just have lots to think about I guess.

Well I just wanted to fill all of you in a little bit.

I miss you ladies!!

Take Care! =)

7 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

awww well i hope you come back soon! we all miss you <33

Anonymous said...

Take as long as you need girl!! About the whole career thing, I feel you!!! I'm the same age as you and right now I'm pretty confused about my future and what's in store for me also =/

Tammy M said...

I get like that on my blog too...don't worry, we will be here waitng for ya!

Sofia said...

I hope ur back soon..miss ya lots and good luck w/evrything :D

FuN and MakeUp said...

awww ... damn u kno i feel ya.. but let me tell u.. ur still young... ppl dont really get their life str8 until like age 23-25 shitt sometimes age 30!.. so dont stress over it too much.. ive been there.. n look at me.. im almost 23 n still undecisive its freakin crazy! life isnt perfect... feel better... dont stress too much and i hope ull find something! and u kno wut we're "american kids" its not like back then how ppl started to work n all that at a younge age.. its pretty different now a days

Emilita said...

Aww. Yeah, this is a tough time in our lives. You don't need a career right out of the gate though. Maybe you'll try a few different jobs before you find the one that fits long-term. I think as long as you keep your spirits up and your mind open, you'll find your way. Good luck!

vietxpinay. said...

soooooo im diggin the zebra, im adding you to my blogroll HOLLER! hahahaha =P