I'm writing this post in the middle of the night because tonight I'm leaving for vacation and didn't want to totally abandon my blog.
But yeah, so I decided to make these posts my finished products of the month since I go through things pretty fast or there isn't much left and I use it up.
1. St. Ives soothing oatmeal & shea butter body moisturizer. I'm sure I've mentioned before that I have eczema so I'm always trying out new moisturizers to see what works for me. This one was actually pretty good, it had a nice pleasant fragrance and did a very good job at moisturizing my skin. The best part is that it's less than $4!
2. Suave detangling spray. I always have to use something to detangle my hair after the shower and I had really high hopes for this one but unfortunately it didn't work for my hair. I had to use a lot of product to even get it to somewhat detangle and even then it really didn't do much. I did love the scent which was apple but that was about it.
3. Onyx Professional 100% pure acetone nail polish remover. I've mentioned this in several posts and it's still the only remover I use for my nails. I've already picked up a new one!
4. Aussie 3 minute miracle. I did a post on this not too long after I started blogging and said that this stuff was something that didn't work for me. Well after the package change and my sister buying it and loving it, I figured why not give it another try! It sadly still didn't work for me, it was more like a daily conditioner rather than a deep conditioner as it says. I really wanted to love it because it's so affordable and smells delicious.
5. Garnier Fructis fortifying deep conditioner 3 minute masque. I really love this masque, it really conditions well and makes my hair feel so soft. I wanted to get the big jar after I was done with these small sizes but after checking a few stores I think it might be discontinued because it's never there and I didn't see a spot for it. If you've seen it in stores please let me know where!
6. Lipsmackers in Strawberry Vanilla. These are my hg lip balms I can't go a day without them!
So, that's everything.
What have you finished lately?