Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recent hauls

Hey everyone!!

Sorry I've been lacking on the posts, I had to deal with some stuff in my life and I wasn't able to even get on the computer but I'm back now. I just wanted to share some recent hauls.

First up is my MAC haul from last weekend.

I got:

-MSF Natural in Medium dark
-Powder blush in Mocha
-Tinted lip conditioner in Feelin' Good

This is my small haul of stuff I picked up during the week.

I got:

-Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner in Body envy (At target this two pack was $6.99 and for the big size that's a great deal!)

-Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioning cream

-Victoria's Secret very sexy make up remover


If you would like any of these products reviewed just let me know!

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hey! Nice haul. I love that shampoo, I use the kind for curly/wavy hair (I forgot what it's called). It smells so nice!

I'd love to find out if the Victoria's Secret MU remover works okay.

Rai said...

Nice haul! I've been wanting to order some more MAC lately. lol

Vanessa M. said...

nice!

AskMeWhats said...

Looking at your post, I felt bad! I have a friend who sells MAC blushes for half the price and I didn't purchase even a single one! Now I want to hit myself hard! i'm sure they're all gone by now ! :(

cavogue said...

darl, can u swatch the tinted lip conditioner?coz im thinking of gettin one for myself.

Tammy said...

The VS m/u remover is pretty good..

Lyn said...

nice haul! How do you like mocha blush? looks pretty!

Sofia said...

loving ur haul...can we see a closeup of feelin good...I love Mocha blush :D