Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas and Birthday Recap

Very belated Merry Christmas everyone!! I never got a chance to get on here the actual day but yeah...

So, here's a recap of Christmas and My birthday which was yesterday (Sunday).

Here's what I got for Christmas:

-Viva La Juicy Perfume (I guess I hinted around enough, so I got it! lol)

-Mini zebra flat iron

-Sephora gift cards

-Mark glossblossom

-Money (it's tradition for my auntie to give a certain amount of money in all ones)

Christmas goodies!!!

Here's what I got for my birthday:

-L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad

-Kat Von D True Love palette

-Shu Uemura eyelash curler

-Cheetah Print Roxy beanie

I got clothes clothes too but I don't have any pics of that.

Also no one really thought to take pics on either day so no pics of me or the fam :(

I had a really chill Christmas and birthday, just spent with my family. We pretty much went shopping all weekend long to take advantage of the sales.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

What did you get??


1 comment:

AnnieGirly said...

Could You Put My Blog On Your Blog? It is superbeautyrecipes.blogspot.com.

PS: I really Like your site.