Friday, October 30, 2009

NOTW: Kiss me here

I haven't done one of these in so long! So, here's my nails this week...

I used Sally Hansen Nail Protex as a base coat, Pure Ice in Kiss me here and Revlon Sealing Shine as a topcoat.

I've worn this polish about 3 times and love it more and more each time. It's different for me since I'm mostly attracted to bright colors but it's definitely a keeper!

Nail Tip:

Do you sometimes find that your polish chips off really fast and you don't know why??

Take a q-tip and dip it in pure acetone and rub it on each of your nails lightly, this will take off any oils you may have on your nails and give a smooth clean surface for the polish.

I've been doing this for awhile and it works really good! I know that acetone is harsh but I haven't noticed any dryness or damage to my nails since doing this.

*You can also use regular polish remover, I just found that acetone worked better for me*

So, maybe that tip will help some of you!

If you already do this or try it, I would love to hear how it works for you!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

I love this gray creme color! I always do the acetone trick for me. it works well =]

Rai said...

Love that color!
Thanks for the tip.

Vanessa M. said...

love that color!! and cool tip will deff try it out!

Marce said...

Hey! Great colour, I love how creamy it looks. I usually do my nails right after taking off my previous polish, so I think that would sort of be doing what you say, right? LOL

Marietta said...

Good tip, I always apply oil on my cuticles and it probably doesnt dry that's why my nails chip off the next day!! Lame! Now I know, thanks! ;)

Julisa said...

love it.. i need to get myself a grey polish