Monday, June 8, 2009

They come in 7's: My fave hair shtufff

I haven't done one of my 7's lists in awhile so here's the products I'm totally loving right now. A few of these I talked about awhile back in individual posts but yeah...

1. Aveeno Nourish and Volumize Shampoo and Conditioner. I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!! It's like a miracle for my hair. I have pretty flat hair and have used other volumizing shampoo's/conditioners but none of them gave me the results I've gotten with these. I first heard about this line from Tammy and since I love Aveeno products to begin with I knew I had to try their new hair care line so I sent off for a sample. After using that I was sold I had to get the full sizes and ever since they haven't let me down. My hair is so soft and has the perfect amount of added volume that it never does unless I tease and hairspray it like crazy. I'm so glad I started to use this line I'm totally not going back to anything else for a very long time.


2. Johnson's No More Tangles Detangler. I did a post on this as a tip of the week not too long ago but I have to keep spreading my love for it! This stuff is a must have for after a shower I spray it on and run a wide toothed comb through my hair easily. It cuts down the breakage I would get without it and smells really good too.


3. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I can't express how fabulous this serum is! It cuts down my blow drying time, protects my hair from the heat, tames flyaways and doesn't weigh down or make my hair extra greasy. I love it most because it's a all in one and I minimized all the products I used to put it in place of using this one. Huge bonus: it smells AMAZING!


4. Pantene Texture&Shine Defining Pomade. I've been using this pomade for years especially back when the "pouf" was my everyday hairstyle. Now that I sort of that aside I use this to keep my bangs in place and give my hair a little piecey effect. It's just the right consistency and has that slight tackyness that is just right for doing those things. A little also goes a long way so the little jar lasts a long time.


5. Bed Head After Party. I've been using this for years and it never lets me down, my hair just doesn't feel right without it. It smooths my hair and gives it a little shine too ohhh and it smells SOOOOOOO good I could eat it lol.


6. Salon Grafix Freezing hair spray. If I need some good hold I always go back to this hairspray no matter what, it's cheap, doesn't make my hair all hard and crunchy it's perfect for when you want huge hair and want it to stay all day.


7. Boar Bristle Teasing brush. I don't know what I did before I had this! I never knew teasing could be this easy. When I want extra huge hair I always use this, a few backcombs and I'm good.

So there's my list. If you any questions about these products that I didn't really describe just let me know!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I like these posts! =))

I received a sample in the mail of that Aveeno shampoo & cond. I will have to try it out soon!!

Where can I get that brush?

Crissy said...

oh wow i didnt know Aveeno had a hair care line woops!

Tammy said...

Don't you just love Aveeno..?? lol..I do too!!

I must try Bed Head..everyone is always talking about this product.

LINEA. said...

i use the Paul Mitchell Serum too! oh i love this to death!!! like you said it cuts the blowdrying by half!

Lyn said...

I've always wanted to try the bed head but it's so pricey. Where did you get that boar brush? I need a teasing brush that does it in a second. I hate having to re tease it through out the day.

Cupcake said...

I was looking at that shamp. and cond. in Walmart today, but passed on it cause I thought it was a bit expensive. Now you have me thinking twice! Nice list btw :)

MzUnicaHija19 said...

I like this!
Ive been meaning to try that Aveeno and now that I heard something great about it, I'll have to give it a try. Mt hair is extremely thin and if yours is like mine... I hope it gives the same end result plus the boar bristle brush, where did you get it?

BTW I am following!

Celia said...

i'm curious to try bed head now.

i got the paul, pantene and johnson no detangler already in my hair army. lol. i love them all too.

i need me a teaser brush really bad.

Emily said...

This is great! I already have a few of these products. The Bed Head is one of my favorite things to use in my hair. I recently bought some stuff from the Paul Mitchell line and I LOVE it! These are all great tips, thanks!

Melissa Joy said...

I love your reviews neeyuh. I'm really interested in trying the aveeno shampoo and the paul mitchell serum. I think that's the same paul mitchell stuff my stylist used on me, but I forgot to ask!