1. Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial moisturizing lotion in Coconut Lime Verbena. I LOVE this stuff! It's a life saver in the colder months when my hands take a beating from the weather as well as the rest of the year since I like to have soft yummy smelling hands! lol A big thanks to my bestie for suggesting this scent since it's what she wears in Tonga! hahah
2. Lip Smackers in Watermelon. I can't go anywhere without chapstick I mean anywhere! I feel naked without it and wrong if I don't have it close. I forgot all about lip smackers up until a few months ago and I'm sooo glad I started to use it again! It smells good, moisturizes and lasts a long time. What more could I ask for?!
3. Bed Head After Party. I use this everyday no matter what hairstyle I'm rockin. First off it smells AMAZING, it tames my fly-aways (which I have a lot of), gives some shine and smooths. I can always tell when I forget to use this because my hair just doesn't feel right. I keep at least 2 on hand at all times because even the thought of running out might make me crazy! hahahah
4. MAC Fix+. I bought this just because after reading blog after blog raving about it and at first I didn't really get it or notice what it was doing but now I think it's awesome! I use it to set my makeup, refresh my face, wet my brushes for foiling and also whenever I have a headache I spray a few light sprays all along my forehead and temples and maybe it's just me but the pressure eases up a little. I think mostly it's the refreshing smell of it that really helps too.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil. This is totally my HG eyeliner! I don't know what I was doing before I started to use this. It stays on ALL day without me barely if ever having to retouch, that alone makes it the perfect eyeliner for me!
6. MAC Prep+Prime Face. I have like thee oily-est skin ever (like seriously if i was to wring it out you could fry up a good batch of chicken to go with those waffles! hehe) so for something to control it and help to keep my makeup on all day is definitely a keeper! Before I started to use this primer I was constantly having to use oil blotting sheets and re-touching all day long which is a huge hassle and now I don't have to worry about it at all.
7. Victoria's Secret Garden Body Spray in Endless Love. I'm slightly sensitive when it comes to different fragrances (like i get headaches from them) so to find one that I really love and it doesn't bother me is great. I found this on accident one year during Christmas time when I was shopping for a friend and ever since I can't go anywhere without spraying it on. It's the perfect smell to me, a nice mix of apple blossom, honeydew and ylang ylang. It has a kind of refreshing smell to it that isn't overpowering at all. It's LOVE. :)
I figured since it's been awhile since I did one of these lists it was about time. Plus I've been seeing a similar tag going around that I wanted to do.
What are some of your "can't live withouts"?