Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My wednesday face...

This is the look I'm wearing today, I'm trying to do different things with my makeup and pairing colors I normally wouldn't so here it is...



Products Used:

Eyes-

UDPP

MAC Shadestick in Lucky Jade

MAC e/s in Swimming (lid)

Claires light brown eyeshadow (no name, above crease)

MAC Provence pigment (highlight)

Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense

Maybelline Define-a-Lash Volume Mascara

MAC Technakohl eyeliner in Graphblack

Lips-

Strawberry Kiwi Lipsmackers

NYX mega shine lip gloss in Beige

Face-

MAC prep+prime face w/SPF

MAC studio fix pressed powder

14 comments:

Vane said...

Looks great on you i love it. :)

Tammy said...

I love this green!! So pretty!! So pigmented!!! It looks really good on you.

Wind said...

this is so cute! I love that pop of green on the eye! Great job!

Tina Marie Online said...

I love that green on you. Very pretty! :)

Tammy M said...

The greens really make your eyes pop!

jeSmakeup said...

ohhh greeennn....
nice lip color!

Vanessa M. said...

green looks osoo good on you! i loves it!

so-FEE_ah said...

I love dat green color so pretty!!
u look great!!

makeupw. gevie said...

See!! Green looks so pretty on you! Don't mind me .. i'm just SO JEALOUS lol.

M said...

lovin' the green!

Aya said...

Green looks GREAT on you girl! I love your EOTD's :)

Nanzy said...

Ohhhh !!!! wht a pretty greens, look great on yah :D

Jnie said...

Wow, that green is gorgeous, it looks so pretty on you.

Neeyuh said...

Thank you soooo much for all your kind words ladies!!! It means A LOT to me! =D