First, how do you like the new layout? I also want a new banner but I'm not that great at making them so we'll see I might leave it for now. I felt like my blog needed something new while still having a part of my style but yeah.
I hope you all had a great weekend! I went to Pure Aloha which is a local Hawaiian festival held twice a year here in Vegas. My cousin dances for a group called Rare Artistry that's a hip hop group tied to her hula/Tahitian dance group and they were performing at the festival this weekend.
It was really hot out and all of us got sunburned pretty bad which is odd since I never burn here at home it's always when we go away somewhere. I had a great time though. I filmed video of the whole first part and only took pictures of last part so I just share a few a those.
My cousin in the last one on the right :)
This is when everyone who performed came up at the end.
Also my bestie/step sister Rachel's due date is tomorrow so the baby may be here very soon! I can't wait! I'll definitely have a post when she arrives!
So, on to the products I've finished over the past couple months. I really don't like for things to go to waste so I try my hardest to finish everything. I also keep the empties so I can review them or remember to repurchase the items I liked.
I just wanted to share those real quick.
1. Nu-pore cucumber makeup remover wipes. I got these at the dollar store and they were actually pretty decent, they took off just about all my makeup with one wipe.
2. Victoria's Secret Garden Love Spell ultra moisturizing body butter. I LOVE these body butters, best I've used so far!
3. Victoria's Secret Garden body spray in Enchanted Apple. I've raved about this scent in the past and it's still my go to fragrance.
4. Lip smackers in Strawberry Kiwi. A must have for me!
5. Mally volumizing mascara. I was given this by my auntie to try and ended up liking it a lot but it doesn't replace my HG mascara.
Okay, so I totally forgot to post these things after I bought them and I figured since I had all the pictures I might as well use them. I bought these items from Walmart, Target and Big lots but didn't take pictures of them in that order. Some of these products were also in my march faves since this post was supposed to go up before that one. Oops!
Garnier Fructis Fortifying deep conditioner 3 minute masque. This is usually sold in a tub so when I seen it at Big lots in a tube I had to get some.
St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter body moisturizer, ELF Tinted moisturizer in Sand and Loreal lipstick in 800 Fairest Nude.
Organix coconut milk split ends mender, Wet n Wild nail polishes in Sparked (435G) and Night Prowl (467)
Cetaphil moisturizing cream, Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin, Lip smackers in Cookies n' cream and Kiwi strawberry.
If you would like a review on any of these things just let me know!
First I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my new followers, you all came out of nowhere and I really appreciate it! <3
So, as usual I'm late posting my favorites and had a hard time picking since I haven't really changed things up much lately but yeah.
1. Wet n Wild Cream liner in Black. I've always been a liquid liner kinda girl but lately I've switched to cream liner and this one is really great especially for the price. I'm not a total convert but I like the softer look this gives.
2. Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand. I didn't hear too many good things about this product but decided to try it for myself and I really like it! I agree the packaging is deceiving to how much product is actually in there but it gives me light coverage and a nice glow.
3. Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin. I've only been using this for a couple weeks but love it already. It cleanses my skin really well and removes makeup too.
4. Organix coconut milk split end mender. I've been using this for about a month now and it has really helped my hair, I definitely see a difference in my ends.
5. Loreal lipstick in Fairest Nude. My go-to lip color almost on the daily. Love!