Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I missed you ladies!! =)
Friday, September 26, 2008
What it Claims: (taken from the bootsus website) To keep the delicate skin around the eye in good condition it's important to remove makeup thoroughly and gently. The soothing cleanser effortlessly removes eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. The oil phase of the product removes the makeup while the Iceland moss extract helps to hydrate and calm the skin. Suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau); Cyclopentasiloxane; Isohexadecane; Cyclohexasiloxane; Butylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol; Methylparaben; Sodium Citrate; Benzophenone-4; 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol; Sorbitol; Cetraria Islandica Extract; Phenoxyethanol; Butylparaben; Ethylparaben; Isobutylparaben; Propylparaben; CI 19140 (Yellow 5); CI 42090 (Blue 1)
Where to buy it: Target and CVS
My Rating: 2.5 peace signs
The Good: With just one swipe across my eyelid most of the eye makeup was gone! It surprised me at first because I haven't had much luck with the half oil formula's of removers, but it still worked pretty good. Here are some pictures to show you the process...
Cotton pad with remover before. Cotton pad after...pretty nasty!
My eye after:
The Bad: As you can see in the after pic all the eyeliner on my waterline didn't come off, I was starting to have to sort of scrub it off and my eyes were getting irritated so I left it alone. To me that's the kind of make it or break it for me, the remover has to get off the eyeliner on my waterline or I don't really like it. I also had to work it for awhile to get all the mascara off. It says that it's soothing but I didn't feel any difference in it than any other remover.
Overall: It's an OK product. I was expecting a lot more because other reviews raved about it but it didn't do all I had wished it did so I guess I'm on to the next remover...
**Just MY experience and opinion of this product, you never know YOU could love it!**
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
What was inside. She also included 2 Jesse's girl eye dust samples, sooooooo sweet of her! I can't wait to also try those.
I just HAD to share! I'll be doing a review on the quads soon that will include swatches and more so be on the lookout for that.
Monday, September 22, 2008
I guess I couldn't tell that there was fallout...lol.
MAC Steamy on lid and on lower lashline
Shimmery black from ELF smokey quad on crease and outer v
MAC Rose Blanc as highlight
Loreal carbon black lineur intense
Maybelline Colassal mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner
I'm not as good as I'd like to be and I'm constantly trying to learn new things, I'm totally addicted to youtube tutorials. So, if anyone has any feedback about what I'm doing good or bad I would appreciate it, it only helps me. Thank you if you do!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and an awesome week to follow, can't wait to be back on and catch up on everyone's blogs!
Brow gloss & Clear mascara duo, 4 eyeshadow brushes, Definition brush, Crease/blender brush, Defining eye quad in smokey and Nail polishes in Dark red and Berry pink.
Just thought I would share and I just have to say I really LOVE the eyeshadow brushes they come in handy when all your other brushes are dirty, lol.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
MAC prep+prime face w/spf
MAC studio fix powder
MAC Ricepaper on lids
MAC Haux on crease and above
MAC Embark on outer v
MAC Llama as highlight
L'oreal Carbon black lineur intense above lash line & winged
MAC prep+prime lash
Maybelline Colossal mascara
UD 24/7 eyeliner
C.O Bigelow Cinnamint
NYX megashine lipgloss in Beige
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Take care everyone!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Here's my nails, I used Light Red
I had a couple tiny goof ups as you can see but I really like how they came out. It's only been a day and there's still no signs of cracking or chipping, definate plus!
Have a awesome weekend everyone! =]
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I Love Your Blog Rules:
1. Pass this award on to 7 people.
2. Answer the following questions using only one word. *No one else did so I guess I won't either!*
1. Where is your cell phone? Right next to me.
2. Where is your significant other? He's non existant at the moment! lol
3. Your hair color? Brownish black
4. Your mother? Filipino & Hawaiian
5. Your father? Mexican
6. Your favorite thing? Makeup,purses and anything animal print.
7. Your dream last night? A reoccuring dream about me marrying some random dude.
8. Your dream/goal? To just be succesful in life and do all the things I said I would.
9. The room you're in? Mine.
10. Your hobby? Cooking.
11. Your fear? To let life pass me by without fully enjoying it.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In my own house, having a job I love and possibly married.
13. Where were you last night? Home, packing.
14. What you're not? Shallow.
15. One of your wish-list items? The perfect purple zebra print purse.
16. Where you grew up? Las Vegas, NV.
17. The last thing you did? Slept.
18. What are you wearing? Jammies for now.
19. Your TV? Flat screen baybee!
20. Your pet? A retriever mix named Boba.
21. Your computer? Gateway laptop.
22. Your mood? Bored.
23. Missing someone? Always.
24. Your car? ehh I won't go there...lol
25. Something you're not wearing? uhh socks lol
26. Favorite store? MAC and Pac Sun.
27. Your summer? wasn't like it used to be...
28. Love someone? of course!
29. Your favorite color? Purple and Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night.
31. Last time you cried? A couple weeks ago.
32. Are you a bitch? I don't think I am, but I can be just like anyone else.
33. Favorite Position? Hmmm...that's a hard one! There's so many... lol
34. Favorite Past Time? Reading, it relaxes me and makes me stop thinking about so much.
35. Are you a hater or a Lover? Lover.
37. Are you genuine or fake? Genuine, I can be fake though just ask my bestie, me and her are extremely fake with this one chick! lol
38. Any Vices? I'm a huge procrastinator (is that even a vice?)
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? No opinion.
40. McCAIN or OBAMA? No opinion.
41. Pro Plastic or Natural? I say natural all the way...
42. Dream Job? Makeup artist and Chef.
43. Were the last 11 questions PINK added on fun? Yep!
The blogs I love:
This is soooooo hard because I love so many and it's hard to narrow it down. I guess this is also like a "tag" but I'm just gonna list and if you've already done it at least you know your one of my faves!!
(No particular order)
1) Nessasary Makeup
2) Memoirs of a Shopping Addict
3) Van's Makeup Ride
4) Ahleessa 4 realz
5) Traces of Me
6) Diva 4 Less
7) My make up affinity
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
L-R: Watermelon Sorbet, Pineapple Juice, Fresh Mulberry and Fruit Punch.
Pineapple juice, Watermelon Sorbet, Fruit Punch and Fresh Mulberry.
As you can see their all pretty sheer, fruit punch and mulberry have a little more pigment and they all contain shimmer, some more than others. So you kind of have to watch how much you put on because your lips will look like you stuck them in a jar of glitter, lol. Pineapple juice has the most from what I can see. They all really taste like their names, I mean I guess mulberry tastes like it even though I've never tasted mulberry before lol. The pinks all look pretty similar but they look different on, they each give your lips a different hue. So far I'm really liking these!
Have any of you ladies tried these?